If, an old man of 150 years of age, is asked for last craving of his life, he would undeniably aspire for few more days of his life on earth. Because life on earth is undoubtedly an unparalleled, adorable gift of Almighty. It is only life which enables us to enjoy the beauties of nature. It is only life which enable us to decipher the mysteries of nature. It is only life which enable us enjoy the blessings of God. It is only life which enable us to comprehend the highness of creator of this million miles stretched universe.
This life on earth is sustained by the process of intake of pure , bacteria and virus free. But friends, irony to today’s market is, there is ample quantity of every eatable but none of the eatable is pure and unadulterated. Prohibited diet like meat of bacteria. and virus containing animals has brought the whole world at the verge of complete destruction.yes I am talking about the corona virus allegedly came from meat market of china. This small microscopic organism has destroyed 69444 lives and put million of other in danger of death. Not even this it has locked fast moving life with in four walls of their rooms.
Starting from meat market . Only the meat of chicken ,goat and fish is pure for consumption but friends today's markets of some places are over crowded with meat of innumerable organisms prohibited to eat.
Then come milk, and milk products, sweets, fruits, vegetables, rice, pulses, edible oils, packed juices, snakes, noodles, jams, and tomato catch-ups, all are infected with urea, pesticides, hair bleach, ripening agent, preservatives, synthetic colors and taste makers respectively.
Time and again, consumption of contaminated eatables infect our body with perilous ailments like cancer, heart failure, kidney and lungs infection, high blood pressure, diabetes, nervous break down, gastroenteritis, hypothyroid and cyst formation. In count to this, prolonged consumption these eatables have raised the rate of these awful diseases. Now a day, we find recurrent cases of cancer, every second person is heart patient. Kidney and lung infection are very common. Women are facing, a long list of infections during their lifetime. In short, following are some of the most dangerous diseases which have shortened the time period of life on earth.
(1) Cancer; According to International Agency for Research on Cancer(IARC), our country India has 1.8 million people living with cancer while about 683000 deaths due to cancer have been reported so far. Expert says that, this disease would raise five folds by 2025
(2) Heart attack; To your revelation, India has more than 1.2 billion heart patients. Nearly 70% of our urban Indian population is at high risk of heart diseases. According to world health organization, heart related diseases will kill nearly 20 million people by 2015. New study reveals that sedentary life style, unhealthy eating habits and stress is responsible for rising number of cardiac arrest.
(3) Diabetes; Moving a head, according to figures released by International Diabetes Federation (IDF), India has grabbed second position after China in the list of nations with high number of diabetics. Swift increase has been found in the number of diabetic patients for last few years. Nearly 5.08 crore diabetic patients were registered in the years 2010. This number reached up to 6.1 crore in 2011 and from here 6.3 crore in 2012. Written records have revealed that nearly 983000 deaths have been registered due to diabetes in 2011.
(4) Liver failure; After heart aliments, liver diseases also impose a great threat over the lives of people of India. According to latest data released in April, 2011 nearly 208,185 Indians died of different liver diseases.
(5) Kidney failure; Renal diseases are also effecting Indian lives at alarming rate. According to National Kidney Foundation of India, after cancer and cardiac ailment, kidney disease rank third amongst the life threatening diseases. 100/million population succumbs to kidney diseases. To your surprise, kidney disease takes life of two Indians in every five minutes, 547 in a day and two lakh in a year. According to an India’s well known nephrologists, Dr. H. Sudarshan Ballal, Kidney disease is a silent killer.
(6) Hypertension; According to World Health Statistics Report 2012 nearly 23.10% Indian men and 22.6% women suffer from Hypertension. 118 million, Indians are suffering with hypertension, this number would reach 214 million by 2030.
From the above mention data, it is clearly evident that the rise in dreadful diseases has become a leading problem of third world and is imposing a great threat over the continuation of human race on the back of this planet. Following are the steps to be taken to avoid frequent occurrence of appalling diseases among human dwelling.
(1) Manual/Natural way of life; It is well known fact that people in olden times were hard workers. They were in practice of doing work by their hands. They labor in their fields for hours together. They build their houses by their own. They graze their cattle over long distances. They bought water from far away water resources, cooked food by burning fire wood. All these manual works inhibited their bodies to become a host for bacterial growth.
(2) Unadulterated food; Almost every analyst come to a conclusion that intake of adulterated food have turned our body a bed bacterial growth, So establishment of home nurseries or city and village nurseries based on natural way of production of fruits and vegetables is the need of the hour. The yield of these nurseries must be devoid of pesticides or other harmful chemical. I know this will reduce the production of eatables but what so ever we get that would be pure and healthy.
(3) Back to nature; Today every patient is found complaining about the ineffectiveness to medicines. In addition to this time and again consumption of these chemical medicines also gives rise to numberless side effects in our body. In order to shun this we should try natural way of treatment of diseases by adopting ayurvedic medicines.
(4) Pollution control; In order to make our life more luxurious, we are running a race of establishing more factories and industries. But friends, apparently looking comfy life is shallow from with in. A rich, sitting in Ambassador Car, having smart phone in his hand eating food cooked in ovens, moving in lifts and sleeping in air conditioner, actually throwing his life under high risk of cancer, blood pressure, diabetes, kidneys and lungs failure.
In the conclusion, I want to say that today’s mechanized life is nothing but a big Mirage. It is a ripe time for us to move to nature then running behind this Mirage. I am sure nature would nourish us with her purity, health, tranquility, bliss, contentment and would also guarantee human persistence on earth.